USA Vs UK.. a war in 2012, who would win?

Who would win a 2012 war between UK and USA  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win a 2012 war between UK and USA

• UK
    • USA
    • World destruction
    • Other, please add a comment

The Yanks remind me of a pro boxer ,big,talks a lot but never delivered,now what was his name ...thats it Awfully Harrison

Dint talk like a Wally. The luckiest break Britain got in WW2 is when the Russians and the Americans joined in.

Well if its as the poll is showing I suppose the USA must start winning sometime,the trouble is the Vietnamese rice farmers kicked their butts,the British Army would be a different proposition.

Interesting. Tell me exactly what the British army in the 1960s would have done to beat the Viet Cong and the army of the NVA. I wait in breathless anticipation your expected advice on the military strategy that should have been used.

Dint talk like a Wally. The luckiest break Britain got in WW2 is when the Russians and the Americans joined in.

Dont be silly they came in when it was all over..as usual... they couldnt even provide a outright winner when they fought among themselves ,the south still hates the north.Blowhards the lot of them

Archived