USA Vs UK.. a war in 2012, who would win?

Who would win a 2012 war between UK and USA  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win a 2012 war between UK and USA

• UK
    • USA
    • World destruction
    • Other, please add a comment

Interesting. Tell me exactly what the British army in the 1960s would have done to beat the Viet Cong and the army of the NVA. I wait in breathless anticipation your expected advice on the military strategy that should have been used.

We won in Malaya, Similiar enemy similar time.

What hard work had been done before they joined in? What major battles and conflicts had we won before they mucked in?

How long have we got ? How many **** ups did the Yanks cause with their gung ho attitude.

This is a country,The USA,who call one of their major sports Football,yet the ball is very rarely kicked,how dumb is that.

Interesting. Tell me exactly what the British army in the 1960s would have done to beat the Viet Cong and the army of the NVA. I wait in breathless anticipation your expected advice on the military strategy that should have been used.

We wouldnt have shown ourselves up at that time, scrapping with a bunch of rice farmers,we would have probably let the womens institute take care of them and send them packing.

Alamein and Kursk
Ah, a funny guy.

They were both after the US joined the war.

. . and I'm kinda sure we didn't win Kursk. The Russians may have, but the UK had nothing to do with it.

Oh, and we used rather a lot of american tanks at Alamein

Archived