$10m reward for the capture of Obama and Bush

Lord Ahmed of Rotherham has been suspended from the Labour party for reportedly calling for a $10m bounty to be placed on Obama and Bush.

Funny how the end of the report mentions a jail sentence for texting while driving in 2009. Doesn't mention anything about a suspect qualification and immigration fraud the UKBA have had trouble with at one of his colleges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17723890

“If the US can announce a reward of $10 million for the captor of Hafiz Saeed, I can announce a bounty of 10 million pounds on President Obama and his predecessor George Bush,” Lord Nazir said, adding that he would arrange the bounty at any cost even if he was left with the option of selling all his personal assets, including his house.

What a raging idiot.

“If the US can announce a reward of $10 million for the captor of Hafiz Saeed, I can announce a bounty of 10 million pounds on President Obama and his predecessor George Bush,”
Lord Nazir said, adding that he would arrange the bounty at any cost even if he was left with the option of selling all his personal assets, including his house.
[/b]

What a raging idiot.

Seems more like a case of tit for tat. But being a full booded english male I prefer the tit bit.

Lord Ahmed of Rotherham has been suspended from the Labour party for reportedly calling for a $10m bounty to be placed on Obama and Bush.

Funny how the end of the report mentions a jail sentence for texting while driving in 2009. Doesn't mention anything about a suspect qualification and immigration fraud the UKBA have had trouble with at one of his colleges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17723890

What an idiot.

Wasnt he the one who killed that man on the motorway?

He was using his phone if i recall.

True Colours....
True colours indeed.

If this sort of sentiment can be revealed from an individual who is part of the system, what can we expect to be the true feelings of many of the rest whose growing numbers swell the ranks of the 'enemy within' in our society?

I guess you and Lord Ahmed aren't really that different. Get upset and you both start shouting mindless childish bile.

I can’t see anything wrong with the OP.

To answer closet Guy.

In 2009, Lord Ahmed was jailed after he was caught sending and receiving text messages at the wheel, minutes before he was involved in a fatal crash on the M1.

Archived