$10m reward for the capture of Obama and Bush

i'm surprised nobodys denying he could have said it yet?

oh wait - he is: http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-04-15/lord-ahmed-denies-offering-a-bounty/ - no surprises there..

Here's further confirmation of his words:

He said that we were in favour of denuclearization of the region but it should start with Israel. He said that if Iran was attacked, the Muslim nation should unite against these powers. He said that the US had fixed the head money of Hafiz Saeed purposively to keep Pakistan in defensive position. In reverse, he said, I announce 10 million dollars reward against Mr George W Bush. He said that he would collect the money whether he had to beg in the streets but Bush and Tony Blair should be charged with war crimes. He said that 43 militaries of powerful countries with all their might could not defeat Afghans who had no shoes to wear. If US President Obama is negotiating with them, then our president should also follow the suit, he added. He said that the president should invite Taliban, aggrieved Baloch in the mountains and us to President House for parleys. He said that the distance between super rich class and the poor was growing in Pakistan.

http://pu.edu.pk/home/section/seminars/1445

I would like to contribute and collect toward his extradition - £10 to start - I will beg in the streets if need be.

He had been using his phone, some time before the accident. There was no evidence that he was using it when the accident occurred.

That was the evidence that he was using it. That he had been doing and there was nothing to suggest that he'd stopped... And that he ran into another car after apparently not seeing it...

i'm surprised nobodys denying he could have said it yet?

oh wait - he is: http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-04-15/lord-ahmed-denies-offering-a-bounty/ - no surprises there..

Here's further confirmation of his words:

http://pu.edu.pk/home/section/seminars/1445

I would like to contribute and collect toward his extradition - £10 to start - I will beg in the streets if need be.

Should be interesting if he ever decides to return to the UK

Of course it "didn't help." It was an irrelevance, since he was not using his phone at the time of the accident.

I think the jury is out on this one. Lord Ahmed's phone was used to send a text 3 minutes before it was used to dial 999 to report the accident. Lord Ahmed never denied it was he who was texting.

Now call me pedantic if you like, but sending texts whilst driving at 60mph in the dark & rain has got to be 10 times more dangerous than using a phone to make a voice call.

Not only that but sending a text takes time, particularly if you are doing something like driving at the same time. Ahmed had sent a series of texts, the last one being sent just 3 minutes before the 999 call. There is no evidence either way that he wasn't in the process of compling the next text in the series when the accident happened and deleted it in order to call the emergency services. That isn't something he was likely to fezz up to.

They just can't help themselves.

No matter how 'integrated' some Muslims appear to be, extremism still seems to be boiling just under the surface with them.

The religion is incompatible and we need to separate ourselves from Islam.

The jury was in, about three years ago. The case is closed.

As he pleaded guilty to the charge of dangerous driving the jury never got a chance to decide whether he was using the phone at the time of the accident.

Archived