$10m reward for the capture of Obama and Bush

They just can't help themselves.

No matter how 'integrated' some Muslims appear to be, extremism still seems to be boiling just under the surface with them.

The religion is incompatible and we need to separate ourselves from Islam.

My Bold=

How are you connected to Islam?

Lord Ahmed of Rotherham has been suspended from the Labour party for reportedly calling for a $10m bounty to be placed on Obama and Bush.

Funny how the end of the report mentions a jail sentence for texting while driving in 2009. Doesn't mention anything about a suspect qualification and immigration fraud the UKBA have had trouble with at one of his colleges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17723890

Just shows you how a real nutter can become a member of a party that borders on the edge of nuttiness much of the time

Turns out he didn't say that at all - according to Channel 4 News he said

America has just said that they will give a reward of $10m to anyone who arrests or hands over Hafiz Saeed. I am saying that even if I have to beg in Haripur, Pakistan, the US or Britain. Even if I have to beg I am willing to raise and offer £10m so that George W Bush and Tony Blair can be brought to the International Court of Justice on war crimes charges. Even if I have to sell my house I am ready to do it.

Turns out he didn't say that at all - according to Channel 4 News he said

America has just said that they will give a reward of $10m to anyone who arrests or hands over Hafiz Saeed. I am saying that even if I have to beg in Haripur, Pakistan, the US or Britain. Even if I have to beg I am willing to raise and offer £10m so that George W Bush and Tony Blair can be brought to the International Court of Justice on war crimes charges. Even if I have to sell my house I am ready to do it.

What would he have liked to say though? He can always go and live in Pakistan permanently if we're so bad...

He's a prime example of "positive discrimination" and the damage it does....

Lord Ahmed of Rotherham has been suspended from the Labour party for reportedly calling for a $10m bounty to be placed on Obama and Bush.

Funny how the end of the report mentions a jail sentence for texting while driving in 2009. Doesn't mention anything about a suspect qualification and immigration fraud the UKBA have had trouble with at one of his colleges.

Tell me. Do you think mr bush and mr obama are innocent of murder?

They are not

Tell me this. Why are you suprised that the islamic world is finally standing tall and saying enough is enough?

If the bounty is acted on then mr bush and my obama have only themselves to blame.

Archived