$10m reward for the capture of Obama and Bush

Tell me. Do you think mr bush and mr obama are innocent of murder?

They are not

Tell me this. Why are you suprised that the islamic world is finally standing tall and saying enough is enough?

If the bounty is acted on then mr bush and my obama have only themselves to blame.

You missed out Mr Blair...

Tell me. Do you think mr bush and mr obama are innocent of murder?

They are not

Then you don't know what the charge of 'murder' means.

Tell me this. Why are you suprised that the islamic world is finally standing tall and saying enough is enough?

If the bounty is acted on then mr bush and my obama have only themselves to blame.

ahh so he did offer a bounty? and that makes the islamic world morally better because -

Then you don't know what the charge of 'murder' means.

ahh so he did offer a bounty? and that makes the islamic world morally better because -

Invasions of islamic countries and the way of life would end if the powers that be were seen to be accountable for their acts.

These acts almost always involve invading countries to take their resources under the banner of stopping terrorism.

Invasions of islamic countries and the way of life would end if the powers that be were seen to be accountable for their acts.

Regarding Afghanistan, many people want us there - whether OUR people want us there is different - but you seem to be taking the side of the taliban.

These acts almost always involve invading countries to take their resources under the banner of stopping terrorism.

so what resources can you provide evidence of us "taking" ?

secret memos don't neccessarily constitute evidence. safe-guarding world trade and the oil wells from Islamist animals seems prudent to me.

And Afghanistan?

Animals? We are not animals.

Where's the popcorn smiley when you need one?

Archived