$10m reward for the capture of Obama and Bush

Im not stupid. I know what you were getting at. I just saved you the time of back tracking and trying to play innocent.

Ive said all i will say on this subject now.

you've actually said nothing. i'm trying to discuss with you, and you keep changing subjects, or not responding to my actual posts. you have a strange way of debating on a debating forum.

:wave:

Can someone explain what an Islamist is please, it appears to be a neologism.

i have learnt that neologisms on wiki for example, are deleted. i think we've passed that stage with 'Islamist' a hundred or so years ago, so you're free to look it up.

i have learnt that neologisms on wiki for example, are deleted. i think we've passed that stage with 'Islamist' a hundred or so years ago, so you're free to look it up.

Fair enough;

Definition for islamist:

Web definitions:a scholar who knowledgeable in Islamic studies.

So you're accusing all scholars of Islam of being animals? It's a very strange assertion to make.

Tell me. Do you think mr bush and mr obama are innocent of murder?

They are not

Tell me this. Why are you suprised that the islamic world is finally standing tall and saying enough is enough?

If the bounty is acted on then mr bush and my obama have only themselves to blame.

Bush is certainly guilty of War Crimes as is Blair and most of the LABOUR front bench at the time of the invasion of Iraq.

I am no supporter of Galloway or Lord Ahmed but on this subject they are right.

As opposed to the perfectly sane, straight thinking Tories.

On this subject the Tories did support Blair on the basis that the information given to Parliment was true. It wasnt. Do not blame them for being duped. Remember 500,000 Iraquis dead, before you start counting our own troops.

Blair and Bush are the primary cause.

Fair enough;

Definition for islamist:

Web definitions:a scholar who knowledgeable in Islamic studies.

So you're accusing all scholars of Islam of being animals? It's a very strange assertion to make.

Isnt the real question whether or not Islamic belief is compatible with western culture?

Bush is certainly guilty of War Crimes as is Blair and most of the LABOUR front bench at the time of the invasion of Iraq.

I am no supporter of Galloway or Lord Ahmed but on this subject they are right.

It seems that saying these things no mattert how true, to some makes you a target or a threat.

There has been no bigger threat to world peace in the last 100 years than western culture and western ideals.

Its time people stood up and said enough is enough.

Archived