$10m reward for the capture of Obama and Bush

It seems that saying these things no mattert how true, to some makes you a target or a threat.

There has been no bigger threat to world peace in the last 100 years than western culture and western ideals.

Its time people stood up and said enough is enough.

Your view of history is very selective. Why dont you detail what you mean? It is the west that through its medical and social advances has improved the quality of life for the majority of the planet. Every year we plough millions into the rest of the world to fight famine and disease. Sometimes from governments sometimes from the kindness of the ordinary man and woman in the street.

It is time your people stood up and said enough is enough, and started to look after yourselves.

Islam was for centuries at the forefront of scientific advancement and there are plenty of Muslim scientists and researchers now who continue to contribute to the advancement of knowledge.

Your mistake is in referring to 'your people' as if all Muslims are the same, they're no more the same than all Christians.

Islam was for centuries at the forefront of scientific advancement and there are plenty of Muslim scientists and researchers now who continue to contribute to the advancement of knowledge.

Your mistake is in referring to 'your people' as if all Muslims are the same, they're no more the same than all Christians.

Quite right, but why did it stop? Why is that the people you quite rightly point out can only contribute when they work in the west?

I suggest that Islamists ceased to contribute whilst based in their own cultures when religious intolerance became the norm and displaced the generous openhanded and inclusive Muslims who in the dark ages were an example to the less civilised Christian cultures.

The reference to "your people" refers to those who share the contributors opinions.

I am struggling what muslims have ever invented ot discovered off the top of my head.

Quite right, but why did it stop? Why is that the people you quite rightly point out can only contribute when they work in the west?

I suggest that Islamists ceased to contribute whilst based in their own cultures when religious intolerance became the norm and displaced the generous openhanded and inclusive Muslims who in the dark ages were an example to the less civilised Christian cultures.

The reference to "your people" refers to those who share the contributors opinions.

What is it you're ranting about, not the religion itself as you've just acknowledged that Muslims in the west contribute to the areas of science you were concerned about...

Islamists are scholars of islam, I don't believe that's the word you mean, or you think it means something it doesn't.

That might be the intended reference, but you appear to believe that all Muslims share those beliefs, maybe you need to choose your words more carefully, you wouldn't want anyone to think that all you Christians are so intolerant would you?

What is it you're ranting about, not the religion itself as you've just acknowledged that Muslims in the west contribute to the areas of science you were concerned about...

Islamists are scholars of islam, I don't believe that's the word you mean, or you think it means something it doesn't.

That might be the intended reference, but you appear to believe that all Muslims share those beliefs, maybe you need to choose your words more carefully, you wouldn't want anyone to think that all you Christians are so intolerant would you?

Why do you think I am ranting? Is it impossible to attempt to enter into a rational debate without either being accused of "ranting" or being in some way predjudiced?

http://bit.ly/IEydbU

Knock yourself out.

Algebra, alchemy, watches, Kiosks,scales in music,perfume, windmills,mariners compass,soap, gunpowder (possibly).

Many other Greek and Roman inventions and works of literature were lost to the west but kept and translated into Arabic. Later translated back into European languages.

Archived