Kick boxing club

Hiya, do you get many women in the classes, i'm really interested in trying this, getting a bit fitter & also being able to kick my other half's ass ;-) how much are the sessions ?

Hi Claire,

There are quite a few women in all the beginners classes.

Its great for keeping fit as well as learning to Kick ass!!! :D

Beginners sessions are £5.

We also have a class for Women ONLY , 730pm Every THURSDAY.

Due to the nature of it, it's PRE-BOOK ONLY.

Each 2 Girls are assigned one Trainer (so its like a personal training at like a Fraction of the price). This class is £10 per person.

Give me a ring if either class interests you on 07775914155

looking for one for my kids 9 and 6 near s6

If its one near Hillsborough try Hillsborough sports arena , they do a good family based class for kids as well.

http://www.marsdensallstyles.co.uk is probably the best club for kids in Hillsborough.

They literally have 3 generations of the Marsdens family all training together!!!

The Granddad John who is about 60 (yes really!!!) , the Marsden brothers both in their 30's and their kids who range from 6 till teenage!

looking for one for my kids 9 and 6 near s6

Theres the Sheffield Academy of Martial Arts 393 club on Langsett Rd Hillsbrorugh.

They have childrens kickboxing classes on:

Saturday 10 - 11 am and Thursday 4:30 - 5:30

or you could try Kung Fu which is:

Saturday 12 - 1pm or Tuesday 6:15 - 7:15

They also run a Female only class with a female instructor Tuesday 6:30 - 7:30 @ 393 club Langsett rd ( its the old boys club)

Theres a face book page with info on it

Just look for Sheffield Academy of Martial Arts

or visit www.prokickboxing .co.uk

Archived