Visual proof of how over populated the UK is

Ever thought of using google.

Tried it, didn't find any answer.

In each WSZ the blend of water and source is slightly different, often coming from different treatment plants. If you can tell me how to attach files on here, I'll put up a Google Earth file for you to download and see for yourself.

Tried the bit in bold as well, but it didn't allow me to see for myself.

OK so I know I pay Severn Trent for my water..how does that tell me where it actually comes from?

You look on their site, simples.

Yorkshire water have a link where you put your postcode in, tells you whats going on in your area and the source of your water.

Yours contains added fluoride.

There's a site called google, it has more than enough information, whatever happened to education.

No it doesn't, it tells you which supply your water comes from, and I posted Moonshine Ewden higher up this page as being my source.

Now you tell me what Moonshine Ewden means in terms of the actual source of the water for that supply zone...

Like I said, you weren't actually reading or maybe just not understanding the conversation taking place.

Archived