Visual proof of how over populated the UK is

No it doesn't, it tells you which supply your water comes from, and I posted Moonshine Ewden higher up this page as being my source.

Now you tell me what Moonshine Ewden means in terms of the actual source of the water for that supply zone...

Like I said, you weren't actually reading or maybe just not understanding the conversation taking place.

Moonshine is a holding tank, Ewden is a reservoir, your water is sourced from drainage from the moors.

I could go into the history of Sheffield water but it would be wasted on you.

That shows that London is over populated, not the whole UK.

it always starts some were tho you dont just wake up and say oh today we are over populated it happens over a period of time but the fact that this is happening in london means it wont be long before it happens in bradford then manchester and so on, we are over populated because we could not suport ourselves

True, but it hasn't happened since 1976, and in both cases it was due to unusually dry weather.

i remember nation wide hose pipe bans in the 90s quite a few too

i also remember helicoptors flying around to make sure no one was using them and that was before sheffiled got a police chopper

Abuse and ignoring facts? We are obviously debating with an intellectual giant. Doommongers have been predicting we are going to run out of food since at least the 1970s and we are still here. Show us the evidence that the UK can't produce enough food to feed itself. The fact that we import food is not evidence of an inability to grow enough food. It is evidence we can buy it cheaper abroad.

why can we buy it cheeper from other countries oh thats right because they have more free land because maybe they arnt as yes thats right overpopulated ,,

ppl used to call ppl that said we are running outa fossil fuels scare mongeras

hmmm do you see the comparison

Moonshine is a holding tank, Ewden is a reservoir, your water is sourced from drainage from the moors.

I could go into the history of Sheffield water but it would be wasted on you.

So you are now directly contradicting abroadhead who said that the water is now all from multiple mixed sources.

He was the one I was asking for more information on this, some evidence if you will, you are the one who couldn't apparently follow a simple conversation and kept getting confused.

So you are now directly contradicting abroadhead who said that the water is now all from multiple mixed sources.

He was the one I was asking for more information on this, some evidence if you will, you are the one who couldn't apparently follow a simple conversation and kept getting confused.

If you look on your water suppliers site, which i pointed you to, you will find the information,

whats that saying about a horse and water,

You are the one who can't follow information, it's wasted on you, just turn the tap on, or in your case buy the cheap bottled supermarket variety, see if you notice a difference.

A hosepipe ban is introduced long before we are in a drought.

yes but we were in draught some of the underground reservoirs were at bear minimum, i also remember them turning the taps off and bringing water bowzers in because we had one right outside our house.

thats why they had the private choppers brought in to stop ppl using there hose pipes and washing their cars (before they turned the taps off)

Archived