Disgusting dog walker(s) around S9

Like someone else has said the council needs to hand some fines out and then hopefully people will get the message, as a dog owner myself i find it absolutely disgusting that someone wouldn't clean up after their animal.

Like someone else has said the council needs to hand some fines out and then hopefully people will get the message, as a dog owner myself i find it absolutely disgusting that someone wouldn't clean up after their animal.

Consider moving to Doncaster, the Council would appear to be far less tolerant of littering and dog fouling.

it's the "I'll pretend I haven't seen my dog do anything" routine that some people do that really gets me. How can you not notice?

1) The lead goes tight as your dog stops to do his business, so you're gonna turn and have a look.

2) A rather nasty smell hits your nostrils, so again your gonna be intrigued to know what's making that smell.

3) Your dog gets up and leaves behind a steaming scoop of chocolate ice cream. As if your not gonna see that thing!!!

I once ran out of poo bags half way through the walk when my rhodesian ridgeback decided to stop for round two right outside someones house. There was no way I could leave it so I knocked on the door and asked if I could pinch a carrier bag. She looked at me like I'd broken into her house on christmas morning and urinated on her kids. Then she saw what resembled half a ton of top soil dumped at the bottom of her drive and willingly obliged, thanking me several times for being considerate.

It's not hard :rant:

I remember a few years ago grandad had a problem with his bully of a neighbour throwing dog poo in to his garden.

One day he had just had enough when he saw the neighbour throw another 'present' over the hedge.

The police were quite amused when the neighbour called them and they arrived to see a 78 year old ex army bantam weight threatening to shove a bag of dog poo through the letter box to his burly neighbour who was cowering behind the door!

Archived