Disgusting dog walker(s) around S9

there is a man in city school playing fields now with 9 dogs ,none on leads how can he tell what mess they are leavingal over the football fields , hes carrying a bag but i think thats for show as ive not seen him pick any up. i thought it was a law no dogs allowed on these fields, and come on 9 dogs its got to be a dog walking biusness if not if feel sorry for the neighbours

The walk from jenkin road to limpsfield school is like a minefield.its the early morning people fetching papers ,then they stroll up ignoring the dog while it does its business all over,pretending they havent seen.

Its the same people every time who live on beacon road..

I'd say it was more likely to be the chavs who walk around with their trophy Staffordshire bull terriers to be honest (in my area anyway)

We live at the top of Fife St and Fife St is disgusting. Trying to dodge the piles of dog c**p with a pram and a toddler on my way to work is like a military operation. Even my kids have started saying "Dirty people letting their dogs poo on the paths" :gag:

I'd say it was more likely to be the chavs who walk around with their trophy Staffordshire bull terriers to be honest (in my area anyway)

We live at the top of Fife St and Fife St is disgusting. Trying to dodge the piles of dog c**p with a pram and a toddler on my way to work is like a military operation. Even my kids have started saying "Dirty people letting their dogs poo on the paths" :gag:

Nikita is right on our road it is people going to the shop. I find it absolutely disgusting as my son plays with his friends on our road and if they fall they could easily land in the mess.

Archived