Multiple vehicle car insurance

Can anyone let me know which companies do multiple vechicle car insurance because im having a bit of difficulty finding one. I can only find 2 and thats admiral (who wouldn't even insure us) and aviva (who quoted 2k). The reason being that my partner recently was caught driving with no insurance and got 6 points.

What cars and how many drivers etc? We have (had!) 2 05 plate cars between us,l a new driver (me from 2 yrs ago) and another driver (him) with 3pts on license. Fully comp with a main driver on each car and other one of us named driver. And that was about £2k+, paying £160+ a month out for the full year.... expensive do init! That was with Admiral though so no good for you but depending on the cars/drivers/cover you want it might not be much cheaper elsewhere...

2 cars (we own one each) and me as main driver on both and partner as named driver on 1. 1 x 52 plate volvo 1.9 diesel and 1 x corsa 1.4 sxi petrol. we wanted fully comp on both and i have 11 years ncb.

Its the 6 points for no insurance thats killing your premiums.

Its seen as far worse than just 2 simple SP30's (speeding).

My wife and I are with Swift Cover. Both cars are in my wifes name and I am named driver on 'my' car which I use most days so probably similar to your situation.

I did check this with them beforehand because its normally the named driver who has to be the main user otherwise its fronting. They said thats fine but it does mean you're tied in with them come renewal as not many companies do this.

Archived