Unofficial Forum Meet 28 May

denlin

Is anybody coming to Denlins alternative jubilee party which is on Spring Bank Holiday monday unlike the actual holiday which has been moved to June, there'll be no bunting or party hats and the queen probably won't get a mention but Rule Btitannia will be permitted if anyone knows all the words:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Maybe you'll be graced by the presence of the person who is MOS/HBC/Dannyscrappy? Three for the price of one! :rolleyes::D

Everybody would be welcome eminence, especially MOS and you. One day we may also get to meet the elusive Rampent:hihi::hihi:

I would like to thank all the friends who have been to our Harlequin meets since I took over following in the footsteps of the illustrious Swami Dhyan , it has been a pleasure putting names to faces but it seems to now have run it's course so I am stepping down as from tonight. Would still like to meet up with the friends who have stood by us but on a more casual basis, maybe at other venues.

love Linda

I would like to thank all the friends who have been to our Harlequin meets since I took over following in the footsteps of the illustrious Swami Dhyan , it has been a pleasure putting names to faces but it seems to now have run it's course so I am stepping down as from tonight. Would still like to meet up with the friends who have stood by us but on a more casual basis, maybe at other venues.

love Linda

Thank you lin for everything you have done, but more than that, thank you for being a friend.:)

Archived