Fracking gets green light

Perhaps you can tell us what these cleaner and more sustainable energies are,

then we can compare how the cheap fossil fuels have likely slowed our progress into their use, and how they compare in price.

If you are unaware of them then you clearly have little interest in the subject, and whilst ever there is a readily available supply of cheap energy some short sighted people think there is very little point in spending money on alternatives.

Fortunately many people now understand that these cheap dirty energy supplies will one day run out and are causing environmental problems that need solving, so clean reliable and sustainable alternatives are starting to be used but not with the same vigour that would be used if fossil fuels hadn’t been so readily available.

If you are unaware of them then you clearly have little interest in the subject, and whilst ever there is a readily available supply of cheap energy some short sighted people think there is very little point in spending money on alternatives.

Fortunately many people now understand that these cheap dirty energy supplies will one day run out and are causing environmental problems that need solving, so clean reliable and sustainable alternatives are starting to be used but not with the same vigour that would be used if fossil fuels hadn’t been so readily available.

So you can't name these alternatives, is there some reason for this, or you havn't a clue.

---------- Post added 17-12-2012 at 16:09 ----------

No we shouldn't because coal is heavily polluting.

So no fracking and no coal, give us a clue.

So no fracking and no coal, give us a clue.

It's not a simple binary choice. As I stated earlier we are reliant on fossil fuels and have no choice but to continue to use them. Coal will be part of that. Gas fracking could be too. At the same time we need to develop renewables over the next few decades. The renewables technology will improve and hopefully the general attitude to it will as well.

As I suspected you're clueless.

I'm not the one asking questions, it’s you that’s asking questions about what alternatives there are to fossil fuels for producing power, that would imply you don't know what they are despite the fact the information is readily available for you to read.

I'm not the one asking questions, it’s you that’s asking questions about what alternatives there are to fossil fuels for producing power, that would imply you don't know what they are despite the fact the information is readily available for you to read.

You are the one who mentioned these cleaner and more sustainable energies,give us an explanation of what they are,

is it a man on a bike with big legs and a dynamo, if so he'll still be a cause of pollutants.

You are the one who mentioned these cleaner and more sustainable energies,give us an explanation of what they are,

is it a man on a bike with big legs and a dynamo, if so he'll still be a cause of pollutants.

Yes and I even gave you a link to aid in your understanding of what clean sustainable energy is, I guess you couldn't be arsed to use it, but here it is again and this time I have done some of the work for you.

Archived