Fracking gets green light

Yes and I even gave you a link to aid in your understanding of what clean sustainable energy is, I guess you couldn't be arsed to use it, but here it is again and this time I have done some of the work for you.

Seeing as you're clueless i'll give you a miss.

Why would you not want to learn about something you claim to have an interest in?

Why would i need to learn something i already know about, so come on let us know about this clean sustainable energy then we can see how sustainable and clean it is.

Why would i need to learn something i already know about, so come on let us know about this clean sustainable energy then we can see how sustainable and clean it is.

You need to make your mind up you either know about clean sustainable energy is or you don’t, I’ve helped you with links that can be used to learn about clean sustainable energy yet you continue to ask what it is. Why not just follow the link and do some research of your own. When you've learnt about it perhaps you would like to share your reasons for wanting to use dirty non sustainable energy instead of clean sustainable energy.

You need to make your mind up you either know about clean sustainable energy is or you don’t, I’ve helped you with links that can be used to learn about clean sustainable energy yet you continue to ask what it is. Why not just follow the link and do some research of your own. When you've learnt about it perhaps you would like to share your reasons for wanting to use dirty non sustainable energy instead of clean sustainable energy.

What's the point in adopting the current 'sustainable' energy systems which bolloks up our countryside, when fusion energy is around the corner and will supply our needs for 60 million years?

Just hang in there with fossil fuels, real sustainable energy is around the corner.

What's the point in adopting the current 'sustainable' energy systems which bolloks up our countryside, when fusion energy is around the corner and will supply our needs for 60 million years?

Just hang in there with fossil fuels, real sustainable energy is around the corner.

Fusion power does look promising but it isn’t a reality yet, there are still problems to be solved that might not be solved, or might take much longer to solve than anticipated, so using an alternative which does work and is cleaner than fossil fuels makes sense for now, and it’s also makes sense to continue making renewable energy cleaner and more efficient as well as making fossil fuels cleaner. The point I made several pages ago was that if fossil hadn’t been so cheap and easy to get at we would have been developing these new energy sources much earlier.

Trying to turn it around now are you, you are the one who brought clean sustainable energies into the discussion, i'm the one asking what you think they are, so far you've offered nothing but links to google.

I have to presume you're clueless.

I don't want to use dirty fuels what gave you the idea that i do, as there isn't much of an alternate option for the near future, fracking seems the most likely option to supply our needs unless of course you know otherwise.

Trying to turn it around now are you, you are the one who brought clean sustainable energies into the discussion, i'm the one asking what you think they are, so far you've offered nothing but links to google.

I have to presume you're clueless.

I don't want to use dirty fuels what gave you the idea that i do, as there isn't much of an alternate option for the near future, fracking seems the most likely option to supply our needs unless of course you know otherwise.

The only thing I'm clueless about is what your continued ranting has to do with the post you chose to quote out of context.

Rapid human progress comes at times of greatest need so it’s likely that the availability of cheap fossil fuels has slowed our progress into more sustainable and cleaner energies.

The only thing I'm clueless about is what your continued ranting has to do with the post you chose to quote out of context.

"Rapid human progress comes at times of greatest need so it’s likely that the availability of cheap fossil fuels has slowed our progress into more sustainable and cleaner energies."

to which i replied "tell that to India and China they seem to be progressing"

Wikipedia,

India was the 7th largest producer of hydroelectric power in 2008 after Norway: 114 TWh and 3.5% the world total in 2008.[1] The potential for hydroelectric power in India is one of the greatest in the world.

China is the largest hydroelectricity producer, with 721 terawatt-hours of production in 2010, representing around 17 percent of domestic electricity use.

They are both heavy users of fossil fuel, can you explain how it's held their progress back.

"Rapid human progress comes at times of greatest need so it’s likely that the availability of cheap fossil fuels has slowed our progress into more sustainable and cleaner energies."

to which i replied "tell that to India and China they seem to be progressing"

Wikipedia,

India was the 7th largest producer of hydroelectric power in 2008 after Norway: 114 TWh and 3.5% the world total in 2008.[1] The potential for hydroelectric power in India is one of the greatest in the world.

China is the largest hydroelectricity producer, with 721 terawatt-hours of production in 2010, representing around 17 percent of domestic electricity use.

They are both heavy users of fossil fuel, can you explain how it's held their progress back.

I haven’t said their progress has been held back so your continued ranting is rather pointless, you took one part of that sentence completely out of context, I have repeatedly told you this but it just doesn’t seem to be sinking in.

Archived