Manchester airport taxi prices

Anybody booking private hire vehicles, the operators of those vehicles need a licence, they should be able to provide you with a Private Hire operators licence number from the local authority from within which they operate, or in the case of minibus 9 pass plus a VOSA licence number. If they cant provide such I would be very wary of booking anything.

NOTE to mods on this can we introduce something that where people advertise or suggest these types of services they should provide such information or be blocked - this would protect the public from possibly illegal opertaors, and protect the business of the genuine ones.

i can assure everyone includig scc licensing that spc taxis are fully licenced,registered and insured. Its a legitimate business with a nice guy in shaun. I once booked to go away without a return flight and ended up flying back to stanstead and he still came and picked me up,was there waiting.

Archived