Anders Breivik sentenced

the liberals want him found insane so that he will never be released. However he is sane and will only serve 10 maybe 15 inside, thus showING who the real nutters are. The liberals

Another contender for bizarre post of the year.

"the liberals"

who are they?

"want him found insane"

do they, where do "the liberals" say they want him found insane?

"he is sane and will only serve 10 maybe 15 inside"

no he won't, he will never be released

"thus showING who the real nutters are. The liberals"

:huh::huh:

I think nurse has your medication.

Hitler wanted to dominate the world, Breivik just wanted to protect what he had, these are both things that humans have done since we first walked the earth. In fact many other animal also try to protect what they have by killing anything that they perceive to be a threat. Based on past human and animal behaviour both appear to be normal.

doesnt make it right tho

I understood the minimum he would serve would be 21 years, as per Sky news earlier. They also said he can be kept beyond this if still considered a threat.

There is no theoretical minimum - he could,after all, be found not guilty!

In Norwegian law, you cannot be sentenced for more than 21 years at a time, but at the end of that sentence, if you are still considered to be a threat to society you stay inside. They don't have a life sentence in the same fashion that we do, but the likelihood of Brievik ever being released is as close to zero as makes no difference.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

You refer to the evil Hitler did as 'from the process of law'; does that somehow render it less evil?

No of course it doesnt, and I am not by any means excusing Hitler, I am 180 degrees opposed to any fascist ideals, as you well know.

The reason I said he was worse than Hitler, is because of what he did.

Surely you are not defending him, the man is a vile murderer of children.

No of course it doesnt, and I am not by any means excusing Hitler, I am 180 degrees opposed to any fascist ideals, as you well know.

The reason I said he was worse than Hitler, is because of what he did.

Surely you are not defending him, the man is a vile murderer of children.

Hitler didn't order the mass murder of children then? Just some administrative ****-up? He actually wanted to promote concentrating in school by organising camping trips but some lazy secretary ended up with concentration camps for children being sent as the wire transmission instead?

Hitler didn't order the mass murder of children then? Just some administrative ****-up? He actually wanted to promote concentrating in school by organising camping trips but some lazy secretary ended up with concentration camps for children being sent as the wire transmission instead?

Hitler gave the orders, but never actually pulled any of the triggers himself. He was actually quite genial around children when he met them.

Whether the man giving the orders is more, or less, evil than the man pulling the trigger has been a matter of debate for centuries, but Brievik's crimes don't even begin to compare with the horrors of the Nazi regime.

The Nazis were mass muderers.

What do want me to say?

But as far as I know they never committed murder, individually, themselves.

They were not man enough for it.

The only time I have read of it was when an officer passed a pistol to Goering, and asked him to murder a man, as he was sick of it, being a decent German Officer.

He shook and trembled, but finally shot the man.

He was then physically sick.

That is how brave they were.

The Nazis were mass muderers.

What do want me to say?

But as far as I know they never committed murder, individually, themselves.

They were not man enough for it.

The only time I have read of it was when an officer passed a pistol to Goering, and asked him to murder a man, as he was sick of it, being a decent German Officer.

He shook and trembled, but finally shot the man.

He was then physically sick.

That is how brave they were.

So what you are saying is, Brevic was brave?? Does that make for a better sort of mass murder?

So what you are saying is, Brevic was brave?? Does that make for a better sort of mass murder?

Why do you think he is, I think he is a bag of ****e who should be executed now. Hung drawn and quartered if it was up to me.

Archived