Anders Breivik sentenced

The Nazis were mass muderers.

What do want me to say?

But as far as I know they never committed murder, individually, themselves.

They were not man enough for it.

im sure some of em did, sure i read himmler and goebels did, not sure about hitler himself.

they just ordered others to do their dirty deeds instead anyway, just as bad

bravery doesnt make you lesser or more evil, its the thoughts to start with

im sure some of em did, sure i read himmler and goebels did, not sure about hitler himself.

they just ordered others to do their dirty deeds instead anyway, just as bad

bravery doesnt make you lesser or more evil, its the thoughts to start with

You have my complete agreement there, mel.

What do want me to say?

They were not man enough for it.

The only time I have read of it was when an officer passed a pistol to Goering, and asked him to murder a man, as he was sick of it, being a decent German Officer.

He shook and trembled, but finally shot the man.

He was then physically sick.

That is how brave they were.

So given that you bizarrely seem to think the act of murdering in person is a manly trait synonymous with courage, distinct from ordering murder on whatever scale, why on earth do you say Hitler is less evil than this murderous tosspot?

Can I recommend 'Their Darkest Hour' by Laurence Rees?

He conducted thirty five interviews with people who perpetrated and were victims of, appalling acts during WW2, including the rape and murder of civilians, with those on both sides of the wire in the concentration camps and so on. Utterly fascinating and offers a great many insights into human nature and people's ability to commit atrocities, given the right circumstances.

Well worth a read.

Why do you think he is, I think he is a bag of ****e who should be executed now. Hung drawn and quartered if it was up to me.

You'd murder him for having murdered some other people... That doesn't seem entirely consistent.

What do want me to say?

More mindless revisionism. The SS carried out the Holocaust. Are you saying they weren't Nazis? Or do you think they were a bit like the Salvation Army?

The EDL are showing their support for Breivik. One said on Facebook;

"“Roxanne, the ‘geezer’ (Breivik) is no nut job. He is smart, educated, a hard worker, a businessman, intelligent etc this guy is no nutjob no matter how badly you wish to ‘JUDGE’ him. I know most people are under pressure to condemn Breivik but I for one do not cede under LEFTIST pressure without knowing the full facts.

"Prove to me that Breivik is an extremist. Prove to me that he committed any crimes before this."

See http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/nick

I like the "Prove to me that he committed any crimes before this" at the end, in order to be proved to be a extremist. One mass murder isn't in enough to be an extremist in the eyes of the EDL apparently.

The EDL are showing their support for Breivik. One said on Facebook;

"“Roxanne, the ‘geezer’ (Breivik) is no nut job. He is smart, educated, a hard worker, a businessman, intelligent etc this guy is no nutjob no matter how badly you wish to ‘JUDGE’ him. I know most people are under pressure to condemn Breivik but I for one do not cede under LEFTIST pressure without knowing the full facts.

"Prove to me that Breivik is an extremist. Prove to me that he committed any crimes before this."

See http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/nick

I like the "Prove to me that he committed any crimes before this" at the end, in order to be proved to be a extremist. One mass murder isn't in enough to be an extremist in the eyes of the EDL apparently.

Ah Facebook, the bastion of all things true. Is this the bona fide EDL as an official statement on their page saying this, or just somebody who has clicked on the "like" button for the EDL page?

If they clicked "like" on the Coca-Cola Facebook page, and then made a similar comment, does that mean Coca-Cola share those views?

Archived