Anders Breivik sentenced

Believe it or not, putting murderers on trial for their crimes is an established procedure.

People who have killed far more people than Breivik were put on trial - and when they were convicted, were punished to the full extent of the law.

The punishment may have changed, but the procedure hasn't.

This murderer was caught bang to rights, there was only one murderer and he was caught with blood on his hands. The coppers who caught him ought to have handed out instantaneous retribution - end of problem.

Angel.

Not a fan of courts of law then?

This murderer was caught bang to rights, there was only one murderer and he was caught with blood on his hands. The coppers who caught him ought to have handed out instantaneous retribution - end of problem.

Angel.

it really is ironic that those that are so against certain other "extreme" cultures and countries due to being extreme and uncivilised have similer outlooks on punishments :suspect:

thats the thing about us int he "west" we try to be fair and civilised and even give scum and caught red handed criminals FAIR TRIALS

it really is ironic that those that are so against certain other "extreme" cultures and countries due to being extreme and uncivilised have similer outlooks on punishments :suspect:

thats the thing about us int he "west" we try to be fair and civilised and even give scum and caught red handed criminals FAIR TRIALS

I know the trial didn’t take place here, but its a little annoying when money is wasted on a trials and prison for people like him, whilst Breast cancer sufferers are denied drugs because they are too expensive.

I know the trial didn’t take place here, but its a little annoying when money is wasted on a trials and prison for people like him, whilst Breast cancer sufferers are denied drugs because they are too expensive.

but

like i said were a fair and civilised country, we CANT go moving the goalposts willy nilly, if your innocent, might be innocent or full on guilty, we have a fair trial, its what pushes above lesser countries, its why were better, like it or not, we dont stoop to their level

its just ironic those that bang on about certain islamic punishments being so evil and backward are the first to want to push punishments in this country to those types of level :huh::loopy::suspect:

but

like i said were a fair and civilised country, we CANT go moving the goalposts willy nilly, if your innocent, might be innocent or full on guilty, we have a fair trial, its what pushes above lesser countries, its why were better, like it or not, we dont stoop to their level

its just ironic those that bang on about certain islamic punishments being so evil and backward are the first to want to push punishments in this country to those types of level :huh::loopy::suspect:

It is bizarre that some people who denounce summary justice in other countries are quick to pick up rocks and start frothing at the mouth when they want to relieve themselves of their angst. It would make an hilarious Viz cartoon....

but

It’s not very fair on the people refused drugs because of the expense, it’s not very fair on the people that lose their jobs because we can’t afford to pay them, it not very fair on the old person that dies because they can’t afford to heat their house. But hey everything’s OK because it least we spend a fortune giving people fair trials even when it’s a certainty they committed the crime, and then we spend another fortune feeding them and providing for them.

I know a nurse that works in UK prisons and it dismays her that prisoners are given better medical care than the NHS provides to you and I.

Islamic punishments aren’t evil or backward, but they do tend to be dished out to the wrong people.

It’s not very fair on the people refused drugs because of the expense, it’s not very fair on the people that lose their jobs because we can’t afford to pay them, it not very fair on the old person that dies because they can’t afford to heat their house. But hey everything’s OK because it least we spend a fortune giving people fair trials even when it’s a certainty they committed the crime, and then we spend another fortune feeding them and providing for them.

I know a nurse that works in UK prisons and it dismays her that prisoners are given better medical care than the NHS provides to you and I.

Islamic punishments aren’t evil or backward, but they do tend to be dished out to the wrong people.

If you believe all that...Go to Iran, why your waste time here?

Archived