Anders Breivik sentenced

This murderer was caught bang to rights, there was only one murderer and he was caught with blood on his hands. The coppers who caught him ought to have handed out instantaneous retribution - end of problem.

Angel.

Could not agree more with you, they could have popped him a few rounds, then said he fired on them they'd have been believed. What gets me is he's had the temerity to aplogise for not killing more people, I'd put him in the general population in nick & let him get a good kicking daily.

In addition I'd have given him a life sentence for each of the deaths over there it said the max was 21 years, I'd have given it him 77 times that's 1,617 years.:suspect:

No we don't kill them, we do something far worse, we lock them up for life and waste valuable recourses that could have been used to save the lives of hundreds of innocent people. How many starving children could be save for the price of a 30 year stretch in prison.

We waste valuable resources on murderers, which in turn means other people have to die because there is no money for the care and medicines that they need.

Being back hanging!

I'd put him in the general population in nick & let him get a good kicking daily.

sounds good to me

In addition I'd have given him a life sentence for each of the deaths over there it said the max was 21 years, I'd have given it him 77 times that's 1,617 years.:suspect:

i dont think hes doing just the 21, thats the minimum in norwegian law but in effect hes NEVER coming out

No we don't kill them, we do something far worse, we lock them up for life and waste valuable recourses that could have been used to save the lives of hundreds of innocent people. How many starving children could be save for the price of a 30 year stretch in prison.

This is Breivik logic. He killed many because he believed the Muslim hoards were taking up resources that should only be entitled to the indigenous.

You could personally make the lives of many more comfortable by doing away with your computer. A couple of hundred quid gets a well and a hand pump. That little 8yr old girl won't have to drink poisoned water she had to trek 10 miles either way every day for.

sounds good to me

i dont think hes doing just the 21, thats the minimum in norwegian law but in effect hes NEVER coming out

Yes I got that Mel later in day, but I'd have still given him my sentence, such a smug arrogant man, him not you :)

Yes I got that Mel later in day, but I'd have still given him my sentence, such a smug arrogant man, him not you :)

but it doesnt matter if you give him 100 or 1000, hes still gonna do life? even if he does 21 years recurring?

to me seeing some of the us prison sentences look daft, getting a 500 year sentence even if your 1 year old, doesnt mean a thing over a life sentence lol

but it doesnt work like that, do you really think the nhs would see more money if we suddenyl killed all the murderers?

nope

you really do live in a strange black and white world

Of course it would, if politicians decided to take money from the welfare of murderers and give it to the NHS, the NHS would have more money, and more money means more saved lives.

Of course it would, if politicians decided to take money from the welfare of murderers and give it to the NHS, the NHS would have more money, and more money means more saved lives.

And I bet that if the government did just that you'd be moaning about the amount of taxpayers' money being given to employ immigrants in the NHS.

Archived