Anders Breivik sentenced

Particularly when you spell their names incorrectly.

If I was called "Breverick",[sic] I would be very glad that Norway doesn't go in for 'on the spot' executions.:hihi:

Ups did I spell Brevick's name wrong?

OK so I might have accidentally executed Breverick instead of Brevick, but plenty of innocent people die every day, another one won’t make much difference, unless you are Breverick, in which case a few people maybe a little peeved. But the resources he would have consumed will be available to keep someone else alive. So it equals it out. :)

Smith is quite a common name isn't it. I'm sure someone who shares it has committed murder at some point. Maybe we should top them all, just to be sure. That should certainly save resources for the innocent.

It's not the best way to cut the population, but go for it if it will make you feel better. :roll:

The only thing that needed to make the news was a man was shot whilst on a killing spree. There should be no media hype around it, then he couldn’t gain any support of sympathy for his cause.
Sounds like you'd be happier living in North Korea. I am totally against censorship. People have a right to know what's going on.

the destruction of norway AND EUROPE by immigrants and especially muslims alledgedly

what a sick, twisted, hateful piece of scum he is, he has 100% no remorse and revels in what hes done, and shows what can happen when hatred of that sort goes unchecked

He is, in fact, very similar to the Islamist terrorists you so quickly rush to defend.

Archived