Anders Breivik sentenced

His ideology prompted him do it? Are you sure? I think it was something else.

No. It was his ideology. See http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018206/Norway-gunman-Anders-Behring-Breiviks-manifesto-Vlad-Impaler-genius.html.

It explains that Breivik wrote in his manifesto that "..attractive women must be murdered, hails Vlad the Impaler as a hero...".

Or do you blame attractive women and Vlad the Impaler?

I xxxx know any, but I can live with xxxxxxxxx, you apparently xxxx, and has there is xxxxxxx for you to go that doesn't use xxxxxxxxxx; sadly it leaves you with xxxx one xxxxxx.:wave: You will be xxxxx. :)
I'm sure you couldn't live with it! :hihi:

I'm sure you couldn't live with it! :hihi:

That's not a very good job of censorship because the full version of my post appears above.:roll: You would have been better off demonstrating censorship by censoring your own post, and if you had blanked it all out it would have been easy to live with.

That's not a very good job of censorship because the full version of my post appears above.:roll: You would have been better off demonstrating censorship by censoring your own post, and if you had blanked it all out it would have been easy to live with.
You've missed the point. :roll:

I was shocked that it was only 21 years but believe thats the maximum sentance he could get.

Although am I right in thinking they can keep in indefinitely if they believe he poses a threat to society ?

yes, hes never coming out

Apparently during his closing statement, he was going to apologise to his comrades in arms for not killing enough, before he was cut off by the judge. What a sick twisted *******, hope he never steps outside a prison.

Indeed. - Yet they found him to be sane.

Had he been judged to be insane (and incurably insane) then he wouldn't have ended up in some cushy hospital. - If he couldn't be treated, if he was incurable, he wouldn't need to be in an hospital. A prison would've been the best he could have been given.

Indeed. - Yet they found him to be sane.

Had he been judged to be insane (and incurably insane) then he wouldn't have ended up in some cushy hospital. - If he couldn't be treated, if he was incurable, he wouldn't need to be in an hospital. A prison would've been the best he could have been given.

There are criminals and there are criminals. This piece of garbage's presence shouldn't be inflicted on others, even if others did break the law.

I have a premonition, he'll be dead within 12months.

Archived