Anders Breivik sentenced

No, I fully understand your point, but disagree with it, it makes no difference to me if news is censored, life would continue has normal and if I didn’t know what I know there would be a little less to concern me.
So, presumably then, if your wife was having an affair, that would be okay so long as you didn't know about it; if your bank account was being embezzled, that's fine too, so long as you didn't get to find out, and if you were dying from cancer because no one told you about a cure, that would be fine too, just so long as you didn't know about it! What a bizarre point of view on censorship! Are you nuts?

So, presumably then, if your wife was having an affair, that would be okay so long as you didn't know about it; if your bank account was being embezzled, that's fine too, so long as you didn't get to find out, and if you were dying from cancer because no one told you about a cure, that would be fine too, just so long as you didn't know about it! What a bizarre point of view on censorship! Are you nuts?

What’s bizarre is that you managed to stretch what I said out of all contexts.

Censorship

The practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts.

Censorship makes this forum a friendlier place and without it some members would just run amuck.

Censorship

The practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts.

Censorship makes this forum a friendlier place and without it some members would just run amuck.

and some would just use another username because they were banned before :hihi::hihi::hihi:(how many times you changed your name)

Censorship

Unacceptable? Unacceptable to whom? To you, I presume.

Unacceptable? Unacceptable to whom? To you, I presume.

:shakes:

:wow:I didn’t anticipate that needing any further explanation, unacceptable to whoever is doing the censoring, on SF that would the administrator.

So no, not me.

He knew what he was doing,he had been planning it for ages,and he knew he would be caught.

So it could be that his motive was just to get attension.publicity and fame,and now he's getting it.If thats the case he must be mentally ill to have no feeling or empathy for others.

His life is going to be very empty now sitting alone in his cell without all the attention and world publicity which he craved - old news

• 3 weeks later...
It is scary that alot of far right wings supporter and alot on SF have or share the same mentality and manifesto that this murderer follow..I hope we don't see such acts on our soil ..watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwp2FnRmsE&skipcontrinter=1

So will he be out in 10 years? or less given time on remand? His book will be interesting, wonder if he will do a book tour.

Archived