Anders Breivik sentenced

I didn't know he had made videos of the slaughter.

He didn't make videos of him killing people, he made videos explaining who he was and why he killed those people, before he did what he did, and released (automatically?) after it had been done.

Claimed he acted in self defence. Self defence against what? It's plain that the defence might be angling towards the insanity bit. Hallucinations, persecution complex, imaginary enemies etc etc

But there are plenty of people on SF and in the wider world that agree with what he says about multiculturalism and immigrants.

OK they wouldn't (we hope) agree with his methods of fighting against multiculturalism and immigrants but they still share his views and ideas.

Are they insane?

Is it the belief that makes him insane or the actions that he carried out in order to uphold his beliefs?

He didn't make videos of him killing people, he made videos explaining who he was and why he killed those people, before he did what he did, and released (automatically?) after it had been done.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Claimed he acted in self defence. Self defence against what? It's plain that the defence might be angling towards the insanity bit. Hallucinations, persecution complex, imaginary enemies etc etc

the destruction of norway AND EUROPE by immigrants and especially muslims alledgedly

what a sick, twisted, hateful piece of scum he is, he has 100% no remorse and revels in what hes done, and shows what can happen when hatred of that sort goes unchecked

the destruction of norway AND EUROPE by immigrants and especially muslims alledgedly

what a sick, twisted, hateful piece of scum he is, he has 100% no remorse and revels in what hes done

Who'd have thought it eh? It was the Muslims what made him do it :roll:

what a sick, twisted, hateful piece of scum he is, he has 100% no remorse and revels in what hes done, and shows what can happen when hatred of that sort goes unchecked

Do you hate him?

No, he's a loon, but the word 'scum' does indicate some rather strong emotions.

hes not a loon, hes cold, calcalating, hateful and taken his hatred to the highest level.

he also comes across as arrogent, and with no emotions or empathy

well hes a mass killer i cant say i like him or think of him in a decent light

just like shipman, or hitler, or the 9/11 hijackers etc etc

all create strong emotions on the subject?

No, he's a loon, but the word 'scum' does indicate some rather strong emotions.

I think it's fair to call someone who goes on a murderous killing spree scum. You wouldn't exactly say they were a nice chap.

I bet you've referred to murderers as scum before.

Archived