Anders Breivik sentenced

I think it's fair to call someone who goes on a murderous killing spree scum. You wouldn't exactly say they were a nice chap.

I bet you've referred to murderers as scum before.

and gone further, advocating balls being lopped off, heads and worse lol, its diffeent when its the white european freedom fighters tho

thats the scary part

[quote

This man commited an appalling crime.How can a such an extreme right wing terrorist justify such an action.

Psychiatrists appear to disagree on his mental condition.

How can someone like that be normal? It would appear he is still delusional,and still believes what he did was right.Yet he has shed tears in court,(were those for himself or for his 77 tragic victims)

Isn't it terrifying that someone with such political extremist views can become so paranoid,and be full of hatred,and yet be described from former friends as being quiet, friendly and ordinary.

He is sane, that is the shocking thing. still at least he will serve 10 years. the max in his system.

[quote

This man commited an appalling crime.How can a such an extreme right wing terrorist justify such an action.

How can someone like that be normal? It would appear he is still delusional,and still believes what he did was right.Yet he has shed tears in court,(were those for himself or for his 77 tragic victims)

Isn't it terrifying that someone with such political extremist views can become so paranoid,and be full of hatred,and yet be described from former friends as being quiet, friendly and ordinary.

He is sane, that is the shocking thing. still at least he will serve 10 years. the max in his system.

and people complain about sentences here lol

kill 77 people and do 10 years? do more nearly for stealing a car

[quote

I understood the minimum he would serve would be 21 years, as per Sky news earlier. They also said he can be kept beyond this if still considered a threat.

Do you hate him?

I hate what he did and I despair of and despise the twisted ideology that prompted his appallingly cruel murder spree.

As for Breivik himself, it's hard to articulate what my feelings are for him as a person. I hope he serves the rest of his life in jail. I think I pity him too.

Sane? Clinically speaking on the evidence that's available I think he's not suffering from a mental illness.

In terms of his soul, his humanity - desperately sick and damaged.

i hate what he did and i despair of and despise the twisted ideology that prompted his appallingly cruel murder spree.

As for breivik himself, it's hard to articulate what my feelings are for him as a person. I hope he serves the rest of his life in jail. I think i pity him too.

Sane? Clinically speaking on the evidence that's available i think he's not suffering from a mental illness.

In terms of his soul, his humanity - desperately sick and damaged.

the liberals want him found insane so that he will never be released. However he is sane and will only serve 10 maybe 15 inside, thus showING who the real nutters are. The liberals

the destruction of norway AND EUROPE by immigrants and especially muslims alledgedly

what a sick, twisted, hateful piece of scum he is, he has 100% no remorse and revels in what hes done, and shows what can happen when hatred of that sort goes unchecked

I've seen a bit of Norway. It didnt look like it was the victim of "destruction" nor for that matter the rest of Europe either.

His senseless act wont change anything. The movements of people is a factor resulting from the world becoming much smaller ie through media and cultural exchange, ease of travel and work requirements.

I should know. I live in a very ethnically diverse part of America

Archived