Anders Breivik sentenced

I understood the minimum he would serve would be 21 years, as per Sky news earlier. They also said he can be kept beyond this if still considered a threat.

I also understood it that way. I can't see any parole board ever letting him out, given his defence in court is that it was necessary for him to commit the murders.

He completely redifines our sense of sanity.

Even Hitler was not as evil as this guy.

The evil he comitted was from the process of Law.

Not from personal mass murder of children.

It is impossible for me to comprehend this evil deviant.

the liberals want him found insane so that he will never be released. However he is sane and will only serve 10 maybe 15 inside, thus showING who the real nutters are. The liberals

The revisionists are in early on this one. The left, liberals and Muslims are responsible for the anti-left, anti-liberal, anti-Muslim Breivik. He'll spend the rest of his life in prison.

Go on then, explain why. Or is this Godwin for the sake of it?

Even Hitler was not as evil as this guy.The evil he comitted was from the process of Law.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

You refer to the evil Hitler did as 'from the process of law'; does that somehow render it less evil?

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

You refer to the evil Hitler did as 'from the process of law'; does that somehow render it less evil?

Especially when Hitler was the law. Balpin's a nutter of the highest order..he's so supermarket..he just doesn't know it.

Hitler wanted to dominate the world, Breivik just wanted to protect what he had, these are both things that humans have done since we first walked the earth. In fact many other animal also try to protect what they have by killing anything that they perceive to be a threat. Based on past human and animal behaviour both appear to be normal.

Archived