British formula one grand prix 2012

Hi thinking off treating my hubby as a surprise for his birthday could anyone tell me which seats are good viewing ,never been so i have no idea thanks:|

I think at this stage you take whatever is offered. The event usually sells out months in advance.

Just looked at website and the grandstands are all sold out.

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/2012-Formula-1-Santander-British-Grand-Prix/?tab=Book-now

I got married the day before the grand prix a few years ago and we went to the race on a special package that involved helicopter flights in and out and corporate hospitality. I supect that it wasn't cheap, but it's likely to be all you can get at this stage.

Hi thinking off treating my hubby as a surprise for his birthday could anyone tell me which seats are good viewing ,never been so i have no idea thanks:|

In the driving seat of the Farrari or McClaren, if you could arange that he'd be over the moon trust me.

Archived