Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Would you date someone who is bisexual?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

A bisexual. You asked if there were any bisexuals, I gave you the name of one, use Google rather than spamming the thread demanding people look things up for you.

If you used google he actually told the guardian he has much more sympathy with bisexuals but is absolutely not one.

Not mine . I voted NO

I bet you can't explain why though.

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 19:49 ----------

If you used google he actually told the guardian he has much more sympathy with bisexuals but is absolutely not one.

Ferno last posted in 2012, he's not likely to read your timely rejoinder.

Exactly. It is your business

No its not "thier business". That position was blown out of the water as soon as they decided to get out their business in public and wave it around with their replying a blunt "NO"

Anyone with a brain knows that when you post such a response on a discussion forum you are supposed to substantiate it with some comments as to why.

Answering like a five year old child with a one word answer shows two things. They have no balls to openly give the reasons to back up their somewhat bigoted position or they are trying to be deliberately obtuse to provoke a reaction just like this one.

Giving your position and hearing arguments against it is how a forum works.

One word answers just dont cut it.

Lets say this was a radio phone in. Do you think the host would let some punter come on the line and just say "NO" without giving any follow up.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Not mine . I voted NO

I bet you can't explain why though.

---------- Post added 14-01-2017 at 19:49 ----------

Ferno last posted in 2012, he's not likely to read your timely rejoinder.

Why should i ?

cos normally people have a reason why, but then.....youre not normal so..........

Never mind Penny, I'm sure there'll be many bisexuals up & down the land heartbroken at the news that you wouldn't date them :hihi: