Would you date someone who is bisexual?

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

My thoughts on this aspect are that while a bisexual person is maintaining a monogamous relationship they are likely to be needing to fulfil the other side of their sexuality. I would think the risk of being unfaithful has to be greater due to this.

Have you anything to base these thoughts on?

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 09:52 ----------

Well said, like you I'm not religious but quite a few on here take a delight in mocking what christians believe in. They wouldn't dare take the name of a Muslim deity in vain.

You realise that it's the same deity??? :roll:

My thoughts on this aspect are that while a bisexual person is maintaining a monogamous relationship they are likely to be needing to fulfil the other side of their sexuality. I would think the risk of being unfaithful has to be greater due to this.

I think they are reasonable thoughts.

If someone knows that a person is bisexual before a relationship gets serious, then that person can decide for themselves, if it is an issue. The wife knows a lady who got married to a man and then he left her after fathering her child, to start a relationship with another man. The lady has never remarried and her life has been ruined by the man's deception. This happened over 20 years ago, so maybe bisexual people are more honest nowadays, before relationships get serious.

I think they are reasonable thoughts.

If someone knows that a person is bisexual before a relationship gets serious, then that person can decide for themselves, if it is an issue. The wife knows a lady who got married to a man and then he left her after fathering her child, to start a relationship with another man. The lady has never remarried and her life has been ruined by the man's deception. This happened over 20 years ago, so maybe bisexual people are more honest nowadays, before relationships get serious.

But that concept that a bisexual person in a relationship 'needs' to 'fulfil the other side of their sexuality' and so is more likely to cheat is completely unfounded and not based on any evidence at all.

I'll repeat what I quoted earlier.. A cheater is a cheater. Bisexual people cheat, and so do people who identify as straight, gay, trans, or anything else. A person's sexuality or gender identity doesn't make them cheat.

But that concept that a bisexual person in a relationship 'needs' to 'fulfil the other side of their sexuality' and so is more likely to cheat is completely unfounded and not based on any evidence at all.

I'll repeat what I quoted earlier.. A cheater is a cheater. Bisexual people cheat, and so do people who identify as straight, gay, trans, or anything else. A person's sexuality or gender identity doesn't make them cheat.

Men are more likely to cheat than women, which logically leads to me, thinking a bisexual man is more likely to cheat, than a bisexual woman on an opposite sex partner.

Men are more likely to cheat than women, which logically leads to me, thinking a bisexual man is more likely to cheat, than a bisexual woman on an opposite sex partner.

What has that got to do with anything?

Men are more likely to cheat than women. You could have stopped the sentence there - it has nothing to do with bisexuality.

A bisexual is no more likely to cheat than a hetero or homo sexual though.

I have two questions;

1) Do you want me to suggest their date of birth?

2) are you suggesting that Bisexual people age quicker or slower than people that have less than and more than two sexes ?

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 13:08 ----------

Why don't you just ask them to show you a birth certificate or passport with date of birth and then there is no need for any guesswork..

I have two questions;

1) Do you want me to suggest their date of birth?

2) are you suggesting that Bisexual people age quicker or slower than people that have less than and more than two sexes ?

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 13:08 ----------

Why don't you just ask them to show you a birth certificate or passport with date of birth and then there is no need for any guesswork..

I'm confused what you are trying to say? What has a birth certificate or passport got to do with anything? You know what a bisexual person is right, and are not confusing it was a transexual?

Have a think about it. A bisexual man has double the amount of people he could be tempted by, to cheat on his female partner.

If someone is at risk of cheating, does having a choice of about 40 million people to cheat with make them detectably more likely to cheat than only having a choice of about 20 million people?