Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Would you date someone who is bisexual?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

I suspect most straight men would answer yes, and most straight women would answer no. In my experience women are rather offput by the thought of two men getting it on..its all a bit eeewww :gag:, but men like the idea of two women getting it on.

Enough for me to be content that my view is sound.

5? 50?

Even it was 500 bisexuals (unlikely!) that you've known it would still only be a tiny, miniscule fraction of the total number, so I'm struggling to see how your own direct personal experience which you refuse to expand on would offer anything worthwhile when considering the entire section of society who are bisexual.

In the 1999-2001 National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles, about 8% of British men and 10% of women reported at least one life experience of same-sex contact, but only 2.6% of either gender have had a same-sex partner in the last 5 years. It seems reasonably to suppose that the actual number of people who could accurately be described as non-heterosexual, in terms of long-term lifestyle habits, is between the 2.6% and about 9% figures.

http://www.blurtit.com/q624592.html

You feel confident conrod that your own personal experience of bisexuals you have known allows you to generalise about up to six million people?

Isn't that a bit arrogant?

If so then why? If not then why not?

The fact that they are bisexual does not alter their attractivness/personality etc. As long as they were committed to a monogomous relationship with me I would be perfectly happy.

If however, they still wanted to do the dirty with a member of the same/opposite sex then that's a bit no no.

Are there any truly bisexual people or people who have tried something different and then decided which they prefer ?

Tom Robinson, and many, many more.

Ever since the beginning of his relationship with Sue, Tom has continued to describe himself as "a gay man who happens to be in love with a woman".

Who could quarrel with that? I can't."

Tom Robinson, and many, many more.

Ever since the beginning of his relationship with Sue, Tom has continued to describe himself as "a gay man who happens to be in love with a woman".

Who could quarrel with that? I can't."

Who is Tom Robinson ?