Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Would you date someone who is bisexual?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

5? 50?

Even it was 500 bisexuals (unlikely!) that you've known it would still only be a tiny, miniscule fraction of the total number, so I'm struggling to see how your own direct personal experience which you refuse to expand on would offer anything worthwhile when considering the entire section of society who are bisexual.

Either I'd have to have met them all, or - and here's one for you to ponder - there is a place for statistical sampling. Moray don't interview everybody in the UK when they conduct a poll.

Go and pester somebody else :)

I suspect most straight men would answer yes, and most straight women would answer no. In my experience women are rather offput by the thought of two men getting it on..its all a bit eeewww :gag:, but men like the idea of two women getting it on.
Oh my, the luvvies will be up in arms when they read this one.

Not when you refuse point blank to discuss the actual statistics.
Where have I stated a refusal to do anything? It would seem that you are lying, ferno.

Like I said elsewhere, bother somebody else - I find you and your propensity for attacking the poster rather than the subject to be tedious.

Enough for me to be content that my view is sound.

How many, so that we can judge how accurate your statistical sample size is?

Even if you are claiming to have known about the sexual habits of five hundred bisexuals (unlikely) it would represent less than 1 % of bisexual men and women. Not really statistically valid, do you agree?

Where have I stated a refusal to do anything? It would seem that you are lying, ferno.

Like I said elsewhere, bother somebody else - I find you and your propensity for attacking the poster rather than the subject to be tedious.

I haven't once attacked you personally. You made a contentious claim, I asked what you base it on, you avoided a straight answer.

No .. relationships take strength n trust on both sides without having to deal with bi-sexual partners.. or their bi friends. .. ok so your partners not on the **** down west street, but staying over at someones house... who happens to be bi... now its all well and good trusting your partner, and with all good intention of being "true" to your relationship there's also a little thing called complacency. ... advances and inuendos could lead to huge costly mistakes... then come the lies and "i need time" ..in an attempt to deal with the guilt .. then the doubts and suspicions on your part as you observe the character change .. then they're in each others pockets 24/7 while you wait around for their call..? definitely NOT

I haven't once attacked you personally. You made a contentious claim, I asked what you base it on, you avoided a straight answer.
Dear god you are like an annoying terrier that humps people on the leg.

What have I avoided answering?