Where to get a loan

100cc superbike That's a moped not a superbike :D

I'm sure my girlfriend has a hair dryer more powerful than that although I think he made a typo.

Now to answer his question seriously,

my fully comp bike insurance is 87 quid for the year for a 100cc superbike. Ive never died once, even in the wet and I have 6 points for speeding.

how does that work then?

Your 6 points for speeding proves your lack of judgement and complete disqualification will obviously follow in the near future. When it comes to speed, you obviously can't help it, putting yourself and sadly others at risk. The chances of you having a bad accident at some point are high. You are taking un-necessary risks with your life and others, very irresponsible if you have children and loved ones. Your bike WILL get targeted and attempts to steal it will happen, up to now, you've just been lucky all round.

So to answer your question, THAT'S how it works. :)

I can't ignore someone trying to borrow money to put themselves in a similar situation. I'm here to help.

Quite the reverse, actually. They're expensive to borrow from compared to high street banks. They're only a good option for people who have bad credit and can only find expensive credit.

Gold Loan (12.68% - 26.8%)

Available to members who have saved a regular amount for a minimum of 12 weeks or 3 months.

Bronze Loan (26.8%)

Affordable loans which do not require a savings account but under the condition that you begin to save with us.

£3000 loan (scotwest) over 24 months at 12.7% = £3348

£3000 loan ( RBS) over 24 months at 20.9% = £3634

Scotwest clients include...government workers/emergency staff,and any other business that are based on the West coast of Scotland.

Not just for people with bad credit histories...Far from it.

A lot of people join credit unions because they are fed-up with mainstream banking.

Archived