Credit Agency (Equifax) Advice

this on behalf of a friend:

I'm in the process of applying for a new mortgage (had 2 before) and hit a problem which required me to get a credit check with (Equifax). In short it turns out that my entire credit agreement history doesn't appear on my credit score. No records of previous mortgages, settled credit cards etc etc...just nothing, in short best part of 17 years of lending history gone! Everything else on the report is fine.

I need to sort this before i can get accepted with this current mortgage offer. However, with Equifax this can take up to 28 days. I appreciate this might be a daft question but does anybody have any previous experience of how to speed up this process? I feel like I've been shafted a touch through no fault of my own?

Thanks

tried experian? Some lenders register agreements with ender credit agency rather than both or the other.

Cant see that happening based on 17 years worth of agreements but you never know!

Maybe a daft one but are the address's identical on the credit agreements as the address in putted?

edit - just realised you put EVERYTHING!!! Sorry, dont know!

Archived