UKIP coming up on the inside!

there are millions of immigrants in the uk thousands flood in everyday at a alarming rate who do you think they will vote for? obviously the party that give them money and a free home UKIP dont stand a chance

You make it sound like immigrants can just turn up in the UK and vote. It's not that simple.

I left the UK for Germany 23 years ago - from one EU country to another. Paid taxes and rates since day one. I can vote in (practically worthless) local elections but not in a general election.

You make it sound like immigrants can just turn up in the UK and vote. It's not that simple.

I left the UK for Germany 23 years ago - from one EU country to another. Paid taxes and rates since day one. I can vote in (practically worthless) local elections but not in a general election.

WOW. How does it work then?

Doesn't that fly in the face of humans rights ? I'm sure there's something about freedom to vote in there.

Not Sean Wildsmith? (spelling)

Good luck to them. I am a former Tory voter who has joined UKIP.

Amongst many, many common sense policies I love the one which says they will put an end to pointless 'green' taxes and ideas.

Out of Europe and with the HRA having no effect on Britain, Qatada and his deranged cohorts would not be here in the first place.

Vote UKIP and get Britain out of Europe.

Good luck to them. I am a former Tory voter who has joined UKIP.

Amongst many, many common sense policies I love the one which says they will put an end to pointless 'green' taxes and ideas.

Out of Europe and with the HRA having no effect on Britain, Qatada and his deranged cohorts would not be here in the first place.

Vote UKIP and get Britain out of Europe.

:thumbsup:

Any evidence of that, or is that just your drivel?

UKIP's platform is quite clearly very right wing on immigration, climate change denial, public sector cuts and so on. They are to the right of the Conservative party and their appeal is strongest for those of a right wing persuasion.

I'm not 100% suprised to see UKIP doing well in the polls with the Euro being in a real mess. We shall see how they do in the local elections and if they pick up any council seats. Generally UKIP do best in Euro elections where they campaign on their main policy of the European Union, not so much in local elections where a lot of their main policies seem less relevent.

UKIP's platform is quite clearly very right wing on immigration, climate change denial, public sector cuts and so on. They are to the right of the Conservative party and their appeal is strongest for those of a right wing persuasion.

I'm not 100% suprised to see UKIP doing well in the polls with the Euro being in a real mess. We shall see how they do in the local elections and if they pick up any council seats. Generally UKIP do best in Euro elections where they campaign on their main policy of the European Union, not so much in local elections where a lot of their main policies seem less relevent.

To me UKIP support is a signal to the other parties of what the country is wanting!

Once done, UKIP will disappear and Conservatives will probably gain to current Labour figures.

Archived