What are your politics?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What are your politics?

• Far-left
    • Left
    • Centrism
    • Right
    • Far-right

I suppose you could say I'm an independent.....in the true meaning of the word so it's not about not wishing to fit in somewhere (I fit in with myself), it's about being flexible in your outlook that enables you to take whatever political action may be required at a particular point in history (which is what all political leaders have to do anyway given the situation they find themselves in) and being open, clear and honest about it rather than the deception that keeps perpetuating itself by a political party stating their ideology but never being in a position to be able to impose it on society without causing great harm to one group or another.

Certainly I would like to see a radical overhaul of the political system. I would like to see all political parties banned, the public to directly elect the Prime Minister, Chancellor and the entire cabinet as well as an MP who's only remit would be to represent their constituents.

I could go on but I'll leave it there.:)

I got two sentences in and gave up with your delusion to be different. Sounded like an Anarchist again...

I got two sentences in and gave up with your delusion to be different. Sounded like an Anarchist again...

Sorry but I can't see any anti authoritarianism in my last comment.....just a more democratic, egalitarian form of authoritarianism.;)

Sorry but I can't see any anti authoritarianism in my last comment.....just a more democratic, egalitarian form of authoritarianism.;)

You fit in there somewhere.

BTW I didn't call you an Anarchist, I said you sound like one!

But in your definition an anarchist is anti authoritarian but as I'm clearly not anti authoritarian how can I even sound like an anarchist? I've already told what I am politically, an independent but you seem to have trouble in accepting people who don't fit into your narrowly defined little political boxes. Very unprogressive attitude me thinks spooky.:)

But in your definition an anarchist is anti authoritarian but as I'm clearly not anti authoritarian how can I even sound like an anarchist? I've already told what I am politically, an independent but you seem to have trouble in accepting people who don't fit into your narrowly defined little political boxes. Very unprogressive attitude me thinks spooky.:)

LOL, as you said earlier you have elements from various areas, that doesn't mean you are unique and don't fit on the scale of opinion types.

LOL, as you said earlier you have elements from various areas, that doesn't mean you are unique.

As I said earlier I have elements from right across the political spectrum meaning that my politics is fluid and can't be fixed into a one dimensional system as you're attempting to do.

I never claimed to be unique, I claimed to be politically independent of which there are many who think likewise.:)

As I said earlier I have elements from right across the political spectrum meaning that my politics is fluid and can't be fixed into a one dimensional system as you're attempting to do.

I never claimed to be unique, I claimed to be politically independent of which there are many who think likewise.:)

It's not my system, it's just the different groupings of stances on various subjects. And since you state that your views are from within the spectrum, then you are not outside the spectrum.

It's not my system, it's just the different groupings of stances on various subjects. And since you state that your views are from within the spectrum, then you are not outside the spectrum.

Never said I was. All I'm saying is that I can't be pigeon holed into one or two groups within the spectrum.:)

Never said I was. All I'm saying is that I can't be pigeon holed into one or two groups within the spectrum.:)

That's what I thought, but supposedly you get to be in the centrist pidgin hole ;)

Also, earlier I used the word "unique", I meant special!

Archived