Have you ever met someone

It's funny, I'm presented with this on a daily basis, women telling me that I would be so right for them but due to their current relationships they don"t know what to do. So I tell them straight, the only way you're ever going to know for sure is to sleep with me. Afterwards due to my sudden change of behaviour they realise that I'm definitely not right for them after all and they quickly return home leaving me satisfied that once again I've probably helped a family grow closer and stronger. I know my post will have helped, no thanks necessary.

Oh you're such a trooper :gag:

Sort of.

I was dating one girl when another that I'd always been interested in started to show interest. For a couple of weeks I was in a quandry but decided to continue my relationship with the girl I was dating, which blossomed into a 4 1/2yr relationship & a marriage proposal which ended in her deciding that her own brother was a better suit for her.

But then that's what happens when you date someone from Barnsley.

Sort of.

I was dating one girl when another that I'd always been interested in started to show interest. For a couple of weeks I was in a quandry but decided to continue my relationship with the girl I was dating, which blossomed into a 4 1/2yr relationship & a marriage proposal which ended in her deciding that her own brother was a better suit for her.

But then that's what happens when you date someone from Barnsley.

post of the week :hihi:

i'm quite shocked you have time to comment, what with your busy schedule of breaking up marriages where children are involved. I hope you're satisfied.

Never broken-up a marriage in my life......and the children involved were well into their 30s at the time of his divorce.

You've either got a vivid imagination about all your conquests, or someone who sleeps with anything that has a pulse.

Never broken-up a marriage in my life......and the children involved were well into their 30s at the time of his divorce.

You've either got a vivid imagination about all your conquests, or someone who sleeps with anything that has a pulse.

Look you're sending me mixed signals, one minute the tension is there the next minute you've gone all cold, are we on for tonight or what?

I had a pseudo-girlfriend at School, she liked me and I liked her, but she liked this other lad a bit more as she'd known him longer, she came to my House about 3 times in 5 years of School together as I lived in Walkley back then and she lived up Gleadless and kept saying it was too far to come to me :(

I hated that School! :rant:

Archived