Have you ever met someone

I had a pseudo-girlfriend at School, she liked me and I liked her, but she liked this other lad a bit more as she'd known him longer, she came to my House about 3 times in 5 years of School together as I lived in Walkley back then and she lived up Gleadless and kept saying it was too far to come to me :(

I hated that School! :rant:

So you just let her go Rich? just like that. Maybe you should stop listening to music by the chipmunks and listen more closely to Cheryl Cole who sang fight for this love. You've got to fight Rich, a faint heart never won fair maid you know.

I had a pseudo-girlfriend at School, she liked me and I liked her, but she liked this other lad a bit more as she'd known him longer, she came to my House about 3 times in 5 years of School together as I lived in Walkley back then and she lived up Gleadless and kept saying it was too far to come to me :(

I hated that School! :rant:

Bless. Still, there's always Betty Rubble.

So you just let her go Rich? just like that. Maybe you should stop listening to music by the chipmunks and listen more closely to Cheryl Cole who sang fight for this love. You've got to fight Rich, a faint heart never won fair maid you know.

She was a bit of a "Tomboy" really, she clearly should've been born a man, liked football and men's stuff, I wasn't into football even back then and I'm still not, I saw her a few years later at College, and she told me to pretend I didn't know her :(

Time to move on.

And before you ask, no I will not PM you my blog link.

I saw her a few years later at College, and she told me to pretend I didn't know her :(

That was code for fight for me Rich. You've got to know the signals mate.

Don't worry, I'm here to help :hihi:

I can't even mention your blog or I'll be banned from the internet not just this forum.

No point now that I know how disappointed the other women were....

I can see you're going to be a tricky one. You may as well give in to my charms now foxy, I always get what I want. And thanks for wasting a perfectly good bottle of wine I had already opened in anticipation, that's £7.95 I'll never see again.

I can see you're going to be a tricky one. You may as well give in to my charms now foxy, I always get what I want. And thanks for wasting a perfectly good bottle of wine I had already opened in anticipation, that's £7.95 I'll never see again.

WOW....Big spender!

WOW....Big spender!

You misunderstand, I always keep bottles of cheap wine on hand for dating purposes, I've never met a woman yet that can tell the difference between a bottle of tesco red and Chateau Lafitte. Now before I give away any more of my trade secrets, have I charmed you yet or are you going to make this difficult?

My wife was married when we met, so she'd be answering yes.

I suppose some might accuse me of having broken up an unhappy marriage and replaced it with a ludicrously joyful one ... but it doesn't strike me as much of an accusation, to be honest.

You're a marriage wrecker bro, learn to play nice, you fish and you throw it back, that's the rule.

Archived