Have you ever met someone

You misunderstand, I always keep bottles of cheap wine on hand for dating purposes, I've never met a woman yet that can tell the difference between a bottle of tesco red and Chateau Lafitte. Now before I give away any more of my trade secrets, have I charmed you yet or are you going to make this difficult?

I think I'll pass, thanks all the same.

You don't sound like much of a catch really. Cheap plonk and a disappointing night ahead doesn't sound worth the effort of painting my toe-nails.

Might be a good idea for you to try your seduction 'technique' on sober women and then work out why your success rate will fall.

It's funny, I'm presented with this on a daily basis, women telling me that I would be so right for them but due to their current relationships they don"t know what to do. So I tell them straight, the only way you're ever going to know for sure is to sleep with me. Afterwards due to my sudden change of behaviour they realise that I'm definitely not right for them after all and they quickly return home leaving me satisfied that once again I've probably helped a family grow closer and stronger. I know my post will have helped, no thanks necessary.

You really should think about bottling that irrestible charm of yours Facebook. Who knows it might make you a millionaire. :)

have you ever met someone you know is right for you but couldn't take it any further due to already being with someone.

Yep going through it right now....we are so right for one another in every single way but we cant take it further because he is with someone. I've taken the step to n longer see one another as its killing us....life sucks sometimes.

You really should think about bottling that irrestible charm of yours Facebook. Who knows it might make you a millionaire. :)

As a rule, I'm incapable of detecting sarcasm so I'm taking that as a compliment. Don't reply and ruin it! :cool:

Archived