Have you ever met someone

Yep going through it right now....we are so right for one another in every single way but we cant take it further because he is with someone. I've taken the step to n longer see one another as its killing us....life sucks sometimes.

I feel your pain, you're definitely going to need comforting after this heart wrenching turmoil. Some sort of rebound fling will be just the ticket.

what about my "call for a quote" posts? not too deep is it?

Ahh, but it's the way you say "call for a quote" that does it for me and I'm sure many others. You hold nothing back, you're right in there with "call for a quote". No hesitation, just a direct call to action. It's more of a demand really. You get into our heads with your out of the box marketing strategies. Just the other day I had to stop myself mid-dialling your number. I was calling you for a quote and I didn't even need any work doing!!! Genius.

I feel your pain, you're definitely going to need comforting after this heart wrenching turmoil. Some sort of rebound fling will be just the ticket.

And every woman reading this knows the perfect remedy for such misery, for a single woman is chocolate, and loads of it. Diamonds are also a popular remedy and truly are a girl's best friend. Maybe Facebook will oblige in this instance, considering he has so openly revealed himself to be the caring type on this thread.

And every woman reading this knows the perfect remedy for such misery, for a single woman is chocolate, and loads of it. Diamonds are also a popular remedy and truly are a girl's best friend. Maybe Facebook will oblige in this instance, considering he has so openly revealed himself to be the caring type on this thread.

If I can help any female get over their sadness for a lost love, I'm willing to step up to the plate and take one for the team.

Yep going through it right now....we are so right for one another in every single way but we cant take it further because he is with someone. I've taken the step to n longer see one another as its killing us....life sucks sometimes.

Do you mean he is going out with someone or married to someone? I would hate to be second best to anyone - life's too short for regrets, if he isn't married then I can't see a reason why he can't tell her rather than live a lie:(

Archived