Have you ever met someone

And every woman reading this knows the perfect remedy for such misery, for a single woman is chocolate, and loads of it. Diamonds are also a popular remedy and truly are a girl's best friend. Maybe Facebook will oblige in this instance, considering he has so openly revealed himself to be the caring type on this thread.

LMAO excellent reply - thank you

If I can help any female get over their sadness for a lost love, I'm willing to step up to the plate and take one for the team.

I understand your concern, Facebook, however, like a good camembert, you'd be best not to spread yourself too thinly. After all, you wouldn't want to rob the women of Sheffield of the joy of the moment of your impeccable companionship.

Do you mean he is going out with someone or married to someone? I would hate to be second best to anyone - life's too short for regrets, if he isn't married then I can't see a reason why he can't tell her rather than live a lie:(

He is married yes - known him for years (since we were little) we both went off after high school and did our own thing - I got married so did he. I am now single but he is still unhappily married but he has a son and in no way shape or form will he leave him as she will make his life a misery (and I am not just saying that - she did with her other chldrens Dads) and I wouldnt want him to leave knowing that.

I understand your concern, Facebook, however, like a good camembert, you'd be best not to spread yourself too thinly. After all, you wouldn't want to rob the women of Sheffield of the joy of the moment of your impeccable companionship.

Again no sarcasm detected, you really are a poppet:)

I'm even willing to go that one step further and actually listen to them too as long as they stick specifically to a few subjects I like to talk about. You've got to keep an eye on this though as women lose focus so easily and before you know it they're just nattering and I have to start watching a film in my mind.

Again no sarcasm detected, you really are a poppet:)

I'm even willing to go that one step further and actually listen to them too as long as they stick specifically to a few subjects I like to talk about. You've got to keep an eye on this though as women lose focus so easily and before you know it they're just nattering and I have to start watching a film in my mind.

One wonders which era you are from Facebook. Victorian, Edwardian or maybe the era of good old Neathertal.

One wonders which era you are from Facebook. Victorian, Edwardian or maybe the era of good old Neathertal.

I'm going to have to stop you poppet, you are displaying a mind of your own and I don't fair too well with women like that. It seems I prefer puppets to poppets.

Archived