Good music (70's 80's lol) and a little dancing

choccie lab

Hi all

A couple of girlie friends and I are going to head into town Saturday night and we were wondering where the best place to visit - we are 30 somethings!! And like older music and to have a little boogie.

Have been to maggie mays before and quite enjoyed it but have heard some not so good reviews recently - can anyone offer any ideas??

Much appreciated!

Thank you.

Sus

X

Hi all

A couple of girlie friends and I are going to head into town Saturday night and we were wondering where the best place to visit - we are 30 somethings!! And like older music and to have a little boogie.

Have been to maggie mays before and quite enjoyed it but have heard some not so good reviews recently - can anyone offer any ideas??

Much appreciated!

Thank you.

Sus

X

Theres Bessemer (the old Fountain Bar) on Leopold Street. The dj in Maggie Mays used to be the dj there. They play music from 50s, 60s, 70s n 80s and small dance floor. Play good music in bars in Leopold Square as well but prob more 80s and 90s and no real dance floor I dont think.

Archived