Please sign my petition for our local school

I may be fighting a losing battle but fighting for something for my daughter is worth it thanks. The developers of the homes gifted the school a certain amount of money per house sold to accomodate pupils, so the school budget wouldn't be affected. Where has this money gone? More houses are being built. Where are these children gonna go? As for loyalty, when you've put 100+ years of money into the village pot, and support into causes why shouldn't it count? Thanks to everyone who's signed :)

I have no question you believe its a worthy cause but it just isn't so i just feel it isn't worth wasting your time.

It isn't as simple as that in terms of the money there may have been a thousand different things the money could have been spent on ie essential building repairs, new equipment for the pupils computers etc, its not as simple as the developers gifted them some money so they can expand.

When there is a substantial amount of children been rejected i would have signed and said good luck with it but its just 11 and in my opinion that doesn't warrant thousands of pounds of expansion.

Do i think they should expand to accomodate extra pupils? YES

Do i think they will expand? NO

I may be fighting a losing battle but fighting for something for my daughter is worth it thanks. The developers of the homes gifted the school a certain amount of money per house sold to accomodate pupils, so the school budget wouldn't be affected. Where has this money gone? More houses are being built. Where are these children gonna go? As for loyalty, when you've put 100+ years of money into the village pot, and support into causes why shouldn't it count? Thanks to everyone who's signed :)

Hi Zoe, I can't get to a laptop to email it you, but your friend/neighbour Jenny stopped me in the street yesterday and told me about your little boy. If I PM you my name, add me on Facebook if you're on and the petition is on my wall. Also, we've got a meeting at Treeton Reading Rooms at 18:30 with local councillors and admissions team if you want to come? I must stress its for parents of the children affected ONLY, and you're more than welcome. :)

Archived