Mobile Phone Suggestions

Are there any mobile phone plus laptop packages around or is it either one or the other, am thinking about going on contract.

https://www.dialaphone.co.uk/

They have decent free gifts, as do a lot of the other companies too - You tend to get a cheaper phone (maybe worth £60-80) and the free gift, as opposed to a brand new £400 phone, unless you have an expensive contact.

I took out a contract with a free Nintendo 3DS for my daughter, the phone is a Nokia C3, Blackberry lookalike with tiny buttons, 100 mins, 500 texts and unlimited internet on O2 for £15 a month. OH uses the phone as he doesn't use them much, and couldn't care less how crap the phone is, although its not bad, and daughters got a 3DS, all happy :D

Definitely not a Blackberry, how can anyone with sense can seriously use them is beyond me, and I did say something with buttons but not buttons you need a magnifying glass and kiddie fingers to use, I meant proper sized adult ones.

I thought exactly that cos i have big fingers but is surprising how you get used to them,i upgraded to iphone but now miss my blackberry...

Archived