Do you know any Riding Instructors in sheffield

Saffy123

Im moving to North Sheffield in the new year and bringing my 2 horses with me. Ive found a livery yard between Grenoside and Outibridge, but im now looking for an instructor who would travel to my livery yard.

I have lessons on my 8 year old TB mare (ex racehorse) and need someone to help me continue her rehabilitation. Her schooling is going well and we are hoping to compete at local dressage comps and ridden classes in the new year, id also like to start her jumping.

My livery yard has a floodlit outdoor arena.

Please help as im losing a brilliant instructor when i move.

• 3 weeks later...

Try Lisa Lane - very experienced dressage and showing judge, deals with youngsters, reschools and novices very well, very nice and has trained me for years.

Is it Hunter House you are going to? If so Sarah there teaches and is herself taught by Lisa.

Originally posted by muddycoffee

Bye the way, it's actually Oughtibridge.

You won't make any friends over there if you spell or pronounce it wrong.

The first syllable ( the ooh bit ) should rhyme with pooh

OOh - Tee - Bridge :thumbsup:

thats great, do u want a medal?

just trying to help, and i have friends there so...

• 1 month later...

There are a couple in Grenoside. One in the top part towards oughtibridge from The Harrow then right into a little maze of narrow lanes. Cant remember the name.

The other is opposite the Whitley turn off on the A61. They both have access onto the woods, and the A61 (barnes green i think it's called) has a ring or school or whatever it's called. My other half used to go there until an unfortunate incident involving broken vertibrae. Don't worry they are OK there and I'm sure that sort of thing is very much a rarity!

Archived