Pre GateCrasher Bars/Pubs

BruciesBabe

Hello Boys and Girls,

My delicious man and I are off to the GateCrasher Classics 2 event on 27/12 (in Sheffield) and I was wondering whether anyone had any suggestions for good pre-club bars?

We'l be dressed in GateCrasher gear and if last year was anything to go by, this limits our choices of where to go for drinks beforehand coz its against the dresscode or somat!

Anyway, any suggestions would be fab!

Thanks

BB

xx

Surely there are some helpful clubbers out there?? Did either of you read the original post?? The requirement is for a decent bar or bars whose dress code policy on the night will permit clubwear - not a student dive which smells (which is what I assume you mean by "it will definitely be goin off")!

I'd like an answer to this too guys, so come on, if you're a clubwear friendly licensee or an experienced clubber with inside knowledge, let us know guys, after all, we're only out for a good night!

Originally posted by mjlacey21

They are being helpful - the Howard is known for being the Crasher kids preparty

In days of yore when cyber was king, there was Gatecrasher on a sat night, Insomnicacz on sun morning then the Howard on sun afternoon... so its sort of got a history of being furry boot friendly (do people still wear those?)

Archived