Fights down Sheff town last night

sufc_tom

Originally posted by Sarah1982

I really hate very very very very drunk 40 something men!!!!!!

ohhh wonder how many you have offended with that one lol.

Generally speaking, its quite funny to look at when u have those people on the dancefloor who dance behind peoples backs and then try to 'move in' by maybe fondling em or unwittingly bumping into them in a desperate attempt to get their attention.

Apparently though a beauty did that to me last night but I was too busy talking :(

Originally posted by Sarah1982

Its Christmas, so its gangs of rowdy blokes go drinking from lunchtime and by 9 o'clock the excitment just gets too much for them!!!! I really hate very very very very drunk 40 something men!!!!!!

I guess i'm ok then i only get very drunk.

Drunkeness is not too much of a problem, there's happy drunk and arsey drunk i'm a happy drunk!

Originally posted by sufc_tom

I must have counted about 7 fights I saw last night (not that any logical thinking on my part last night is substantial) Then retired for a good night out in Leadmill! That place is awesome long live Leaders!

i quote the same as yourself! leadmill was amazing! and so was the girl that got an early xmas present! :)

Archived