When you have a dream.

I dream that Im chasing George Clooney but Ive NEVER caught him yet. !!:love:

PMSL! You're obsessed! :lol:

Still, I suppose it's only the same as me and Chas Dingle :love:

She's on my Facebook friends list but I wouldn't know what to say so I don't chat to her :(

PMSL! You're obsessed! :lol:

Still, I suppose it's only the same as me and Chas Dingle :love:

She's on my Facebook friends list but I wouldn't know what to say so I don't chat to her :(

Chas Dingle?

Thats a man with a breard isnt it?

Edit.

Ignore me. Im not much of a soapy. Its the black haird women isnt it.

In my dreams, for example, light switches work, but after I've turned them on they change into tiny lobsters and scuttle away.

:hihi:

You said yourself that typical light switches don't work, only dimmer switches. So I'll rephrase what I said.

If you are not sure if you are dreaming, try turning on a typical light switch as those don't work when you dream.

Is there anything in your dreams you can use to realise you are dreaming, like I have with the light switches?

Chas Dingle?

Thats a man with a breard isnt it?

Edit.

Ignore me. Im not much of a soapy. Its the black haird women isnt it.

Yep, according to Facebook she's originally from Leeds but lives in London.

Yep, according to Facebook she's originally from Leeds but lives in London.

That makes sense.

You can tell shes from Leeds just by the way she speaks.

Ok to look at but common as hell to speak to.

Edit.,Actualy, the more i look at her the more i like her.

Strange but she is a hottie!!!

:hihi:

You said yourself that typical light switches don't work, only dimmer switches. ...

I was joking. There's no universal law - or region of the cortex, for that matter - specifically applicable to dream light switches :hihi: .

...So I'll rephrase what I said.

If you are not sure if you are dreaming, try turning on a typical light switch as those don't work when you dream. ...

Who says they don't work in any dreams other than your own? They work in mine, shellfish aside.

...Is there anything in your dreams you can use to realise you are dreaming, like I have with the light switches?

I don't have lucid dreams, but I imagine that when a small team of purple hamsters engage in a display of synchronised swimming in your bath water, you're on pretty firm ground when you assess it as a dream. If you find you can control the scene, and interact with it - try scoring the hamsters' display, for example - you might be in a lucid dream.

I was joking. There's no universal law - or region of the cortex, for that matter - specifically applicable to dream light switches :hihi: .

You sounded like you cared a lot more about dreams than I do and had researched them, so I just took you at your word, I won't be making the same mistake with you again. You trolled me fair and square.

Who says they don't work in any dreams other than your own? They work in mine, shellfish aside.

I bet you will see these lobsters now they are on your mind. :hihi:

I don't have lucid dreams, but I imagine that when a small team of purple hamsters engage in a display of synchronised swimming in your bath water, you're on pretty firm ground when you assess it as a dream. If you find you can control the scene, and interact with it - try scoring the hamsters' display, for example - you might be in a lucid dream.

How did you know what I had dreamt about last night :o

You sounded like you cared a lot more about dreams than I do and had researched them, so I just took you at your word, I won't be making the same mistake with you again. You trolled me fair and square. ...

It was a joke, not a trolling attempt :) . And you're right: the subject is fascinating.

I bet you will see these lobsters now they are on your mind. :hihi:

Ha, that's quite likely. After a Mythbusters marathon over the weekend I had Adam Savage pop up and admonish me for not submitting my biochemistry coursework. Could be worse; it could have been Jamie's moustache, detached and angry, on a killing rampage with a roll of poisoned duct tape.

Archived