Anyone want free fitness sessions - class or personal training?

I am in the process of putting some videos onto you tube as a Marketing Tool for the business, it would show people what type of fitness we do in both the classes and when we do personal training in the home. Many people can be sceptical about fitness training in the home as they believe you can't train without equipment.

The aim of the videos is to get accross to the general public what type of fitness training we do and to break down the various components of the sessions

The only thing I need in return for the free 1-2-1 training is for you to be willing to be filmed doing certain parts of the fitness training (you would be an internet model in effect).

For this I'm guessing I will need 2 people (3 including me) one person filming, the other as the model (you can take it in turns) and me as the instructor.

If you fancy a free fitness session and you don't mind being filmed then get in contact, the email is fitness123@live.co.uk

Archived